Women Leadership in Business Foundation Mentoring Program is an extensive project that supports ambitious people - both women and men - in conscious career development, developing self-awareness, and also supports them in continuous acquisition and improvement of leadership competences.
Mentoring Program of Women Leadership in Business Foundation is the winner of
"Super M" competition organized by EMCC Poland
First place in the NGO category in 2021
THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF PROFESSIONAL MENTORING
We believe in the power of mentoring. Especially during these turbulent times mentoring can be invaluable support for many people and organizations. Moreover Mentor & Mentee relationship combined with workshops and belonging to our community, allows us to face the current challenges as leaders.
Women Leadership in Business Foundation Mentoring Program:
- The largest cross-business mentoring program in Poland targeted at women and men with not less than 5 years of professional experience;
- The scheme focuses on developing Mentees’ leadership competencies, offers support to help them consciously plan their professional careers and improve business performance;
- Mentees are provided with end-to-end support within 9 months of the program – personal coaching sessions with a Mentor, self-development workshops, reference books and handouts, networking sessions.
And the 2023 Mentoring Program also offers:
- Mentoring provided in either Polish or English
Mentoring Program Timeline:
- 1 February - 31 March 2023 - Recruitment of Mentors&Mentee
- May 2023 Opening - Gala of the 10th edition of the Program
- May 2023 - February 2024 - Individual mentoring sessions, workshops, intervisions
- February 2024 - Closing Celebration Gala
* The formula of the Mentoring Program 2023 will reflect the recent COVID-19 safety requirements effective in Poland (formula online)
Deadline for submitting applications - March 31, 2023.
The Women Leadership in Business Foundation Mentoring Program includes:
- One-to-one mentoring sessions (a minimum of 6 sessions);
- Mentee personal growth workshops dealing with professional development (3);
- Technical workshops and interviewing sessions for Mentors to methodically support the conduct of mentoring processes and address any issues as they arise (3);
- Moderated networking sessions to support relationship building;
- Several online intervision sessions for Mentors addressing current issues arising in processes;
- One meeting of Mentors and Mentees in the middle of the program;
- Opening and closing Gala;
- Access to substantive materials (manuals, Code of Ethics, process documents) and access to the Mentor and Mentee Zones with all recorded meetings available;
- Support of Mentoring Process Supervisor and the Project Coordinator;
- Diploma confirming participation in the program;
- Unlimited membership in prestigious Mentor's and Mentee’s Club ;